RENTAL PROPERTIES, Are you covered?

30 Mar 23

Now that we are in Spring, it is getting warmer. Summer is just around the corner, and we are getting out more, looking for destinations for our holidays or even just a weekend away. Many of us look for Airbnb-style rentals where we can feel at a home away from home, with all the amenities needed to feel at home.

If you are a property owner and rent out your property to holidaymakers for short periods, are you sure you have the right home insurance to cover any unexpected damages? Are you sure you are even covered for short-term rentals? Do you have the required Townhall licences? These are all questions rental property owners should consider at this time of the year.

Even if you are renting your property for long-term rentals, does your insurance cover the rental payments if the tenant fails to pay? Does it cover the vandalism done by the tenant? These covers are only included if your insurance is adequately updated to include rental use. Otherwise, in case of a claim, if the use of the property is not correctly declared, the insurance company may reject the claim.

Here at efpg, we are an English-speaking independent insurance broker with an experienced team that can provide you with the best value insurance. When it comes to home insurance, we can offer up to 7 variations of home insurance, depending on the use of the property. These include a main residence, second residence, long/short term let or holiday rentals insurance, we offer all of these options including many optional covers for your insurance to be complete. So, please contact us today for a FREE quote and relax.

efpg, Here for what matters most!